Digital Fingerprinting Services
Capital Postal Courier Service
Are you looking to apply for a new job? Maybe you’re planning to travel soon. Today, fingerprinting is considered a standard security protocol, and there are many instances in which you’ll need to have your fingerprints digitally recorded. At Capital Postal & Mailbox Service, we provide all aspects of digital fingerprinting, from digital collection to fingerprint channeling and more.
Request A Quote
Be the first to know about the latest products, recipes, and offers.
What Are Digital Fingerprints?
Capital Postal Courier Service
In today’s technological environment, the days of ink and paper fingerprinting are coming to an end. While some companies may accept these types of fingerprints, they can be considered unreliable. They also require multiple sets, and can only be sent physically through the post. While we can do that for you as well, digital fingerprinting is a much more common practice.
Digital fingerprints can be collected, stored, and transmitted electronically among agencies. This type of fingerprinting is more efficient, accurate, and cost-effective, as well as sustainable. If you need your fingerprints taken, Capital Postal & Mailbox Service has the latest technology to help with that.
Fingerprints For Any Occasion, Anytime
There are many instances in which you may need to submit your fingerprints. From government jobs to applications for citizenship, having your fingerprints digitally recorded is an essential step in the process. If you’re a part of a government or industry group, applying for an international document or service, or anything else, you will likely need to have your fingerprints digitally recorded. Here are some of the occurrences in which you may need to submit fingerprints:
- Employment:One of the most common reasons for needing fingerprints is the employment process. Some employers require fingerprinting and background checks, depending on the industry, size, or security of the company. This may also extend to some volunteer work, so check each application to see if you need fingerprinting done.
- Traveling:Travel documents almost always need fingerprints. When applying for a passport, you will need to provide your fingerprints so that different countries can match you to your identity.
- Visa Applications:Study or work visa applications also require fingerprints similar to passports. This is done to ensure the safety of your country and the country you will be travelling to for work or school. The preferred method of fingerprinting for visa applications is typically digital.
- Citizenship:When applying for citizenship in a foreign country, you will likely need to show your fingerprints. This is done for several reasons, including matching your identification, background checks, and investigating possible criminal records.
- International Adoption:Another lesser-known circumstance in which you will need fingerprints is for international adoptions. When applying to adopt a child from a foreign country, applicants are screened for a criminal record and their identity to ensure the safety of the child. Fingerprints are an important step in matching your identity to your application.
Capital Postal & Mailbox Service has the advanced equipment and software necessary for digital fingerprinting in Long Beach, CA. Come in and see why we’re the best one-stop-shop for fingerprinting and ID application services!
Types of Fingerprinting
There are many types of fingerprinting services for recording prints. While the most widely-used method is digital fingerprinting, these methods vary in price, efficiency, accuracy, and more. Depending on why you need your fingerprints recorded, you may choose to have one of the following methods done:
- Traditional Ink Card Fingerprinting
- Digital or Electronic Fingerprinting
- Fingerprint Criminal Record Research
Preparing For Fingerprinting
When you’re looking for fingerprinting services, you want your appointment to be as effective as possible. You have to take a day to get them done, wait for processing, and pay for it, so you don’t want to have to do it twice. To ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of your appointment, follow these steps:
- Drink plenty of water the day before
- Apply lotion the night before but NOT the day of
- Bring multiple forms of ID, like your driver’s license and passport
- Wash your hands thoroughly before having your fingerprints taken
- Double-check that the equipment is wiped down with alcohol
- Relax and trust the professional; rigidness can affect your fingerprints
Of course, everyone’s body is different. There may be specific steps you have to take, and you can discuss these with your fingerprinting professional. We will work with you to ensure that your fingerprints turn out well and meet the criteria you need them for.
Organizations That May Require Digital Fingerprints
- Real Estate
Some of Our Other Services
At Capital Postal, we don’t just do fingerprints. We offer a wide variety of services, from mailing and shipping to packing and admin. If you need something, just ask and we might be able to help you! The team at Capital Postal prides ourselves on high-quality customer satisfaction. With years of customer service and industry experience, Let Capital Postal & Mailbox Service be your one-stop-shop for packing, shipping, mailing, and more.
Have A Question? We Can Help.
Capital Postal has customer service at its core, and our team strives to bring that to each and every customer interaction. Our goal is to help people and companies find the right services they need in just one place, streamlining the process. Based in Long Beach, CA, we are now taking our company nationwide with a full franchise. We believe in hard work, perseverance, and fulfilling services. If you have any questions about our digital fingerprinting services, we would love to hear from you! Simply give us a call at 562.337.8284 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!