Package Drop-Off Services
Convenient Drop-Off location for FedEx, DHL, and USPS!
Are you looking for an easy way to drop a package? Our package drop-off services are a convenient, affordable option for sending post and parcels without the need to wait for a courier. Simply bring your pre-labeled and packaged items to our location, and we’ll send them out for you! We’re an authorized drop-off location for many shipping providers, including FedEx, DHL, and USPS, so we can help you ship your items almost anywhere in the world.
Request A Quote
Be the first to know about the latest products, recipes, and offers.
Our Package Drop-Off Services
At Capital Postal & Mailbox Service, we can help you pack, ship, and send whatever you need to just about anywhere. With our comprehensive service offerings, we can become your one-stop-shop for all things shipping, packing, admin, and more. Have to drop off a package? No problem! Need a quick notary? We can do that too! For a closer look into our service line, here are some of the options we provide:
We accept ready-for-shipment letters and packages for:
- Package Drop-Offs
- Package Receiving
- DHL, FedEx, and USPS Shipping
- Freight Shipping
- Packing Services & Supplies
- Digital Fingerprinting
- Notary Services
- Passport Photos
- Document Scanning & Faxing
- Mailbox Rentals
- Auto Registration
*Note: Any additional packaging, labeling, or taping required might require additional payment.
Preparing Post for Drop-Offs
If you’re ready to take the next step in convenience and cost-effectiveness, we are happy to help. To ensure that your packages or letters are ready and properly packaged, here are the three steps you’ll need to take:
Step 1: Pack & Seal
- Whether you’re sending a fragile antique vase or a pack of homemade candies, you’ll need to ensure that they are properly sealed and protected. For fragile items, make sure you wrap them in bubble wrap, packing paper, packing peanuts, or other soft materials. For other items, it is usually best to make sure that there is not too much space in the box for them to jostle around.
- Seal your box with packing tape along each edge so it cannot come undone easily. Fold the shorter flaps in first, followed by the longer flaps. Tape along the seam between the long flaps, then tape down the sides as well.
Step 2: Label & Postage
- Depending on what you are sending, double-check that your letter or package has the appropriate label or postage. While letters can usually be sent with a stamp or two, you will need to print a shipping label for larger boxes at home. Attach the label to the largest section, and try to avoid placing it over any seams or corners.
Step 3: Drop-Off
- At Capital Postal, we make drop-offs easy. Bring your post or package to our location and leave it with us, and we’ll do the rest! As long as your package has the right postage and packaging, you don’t need to do anything else once you arrive, making it a quick and easy stop for secure package sending.
Secure & Reliable Package Drop-Offs
Have you ever worried about leaving sensitive mail or expensive packages in your mailbox with the flag up? Unfortunately, one of the most common forms of theft is mail theft, making your own mailbox a less secure way to send items if you aren’t there to watch it.
With our drop-off services, you can bring in sensitive documents, bills, pricey parcels, and more without worrying about leaving it alone. We will hold onto your important items until the courier arrives, so you don’t ever have to worry about package theft again!
Who Is Capital Postal?
According to the New York Times, “Capital Postal is the first-ever shipping and mailbox center started and franchised by a black woman. The company is a standout mainly due to its commitment to building an excellent end-to-end user experience for all Americans.” Capital Postal has customer service at its core, and our team strives to bring that to each and every customer interaction. Our goal is to help people and companies find the right services they need in just one place, streamlining the process. Based in Long Beach, CA, we are now taking our company nationwide with a full franchise. We believe in hard work, perseverance, and fulfilling services.
Have A Question? Let’s Talk.
At Capital Postal, we pride ourselves on high-quality customer satisfaction. With years of customer service and industry experience, Let Capital Postal be your one-stop-shop for packing, shipping, mailing, and more. If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from you! Simply give us a call at 562.337.8284 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!