Capital Postal Courier Service
Packing can be one of the most frustrating and time-consuming parts of any job. Whether you’re packing a large order for shipping goods or gifts, or you’re packing to move, Capital Postal & Mailbox Service can help.
If you hate packing as much as everyone else, bring your items to us and we will pack them for you! If we pack your items, they’re guaranteed for insurability and they’ll be secure. Leave the monotony to us; we’ll take care of your items quickly and safely.
Request A Quote
Be the first to know about the latest products, recipes, and offers.
Professional Packaging & Shipping Materials
Capital Postal Courier Service
With years of experience in the business, Capital Postal & Mailbox Service has built a stockpile of packing and shipping materials that are guaranteed to last. We have boxes in every size, from small jewelry options to huge TV boxes, and we can build custom ones as well! Need to pack a huge, sensitive oil painting? We can do that! Have an antique sword collection? Our mailing tubes are the perfect solution.
We also have a variety of materials to ensure the safety of your items so they always arrive on time. We have styrofoam, packing peanuts, packing paper, bubble wrap, padded dividers, bubble bags, and more. Come see our huge selection and choose the right materials to get your job done right.
UPS, USPS, DHL, and FedEx Shipping
At Capital Courier & Mailing Service, we don’t just pack, we ship, too! Regardless of your goods’ destination, we have solutions for almost anything. We work with the United States Postal Service, FedEx, DHL, UPS, private carriers, and more, so we have solutions for every price point and service. Domestic or international, let us be your destination for shipping and packing!
Our Packing Supplies
If you’re looking for high-quality packing materials, you’ve come to the right place. With everything from packing peanuts and paper to sturdy and custom boxes, we can ship or pack just about anything. Our materials are great for any packing needs, big or small. We even offer bulk pricing for events like moving! Here are some of the items we offer:
- Boxes:Boxes are one of those things that you absolutely need for just about any packing job. Whether you’re shipping or moving, using sturdy and reliable boxes is crucial to the safe delivery of your items. While it is possible to find free, used boxes, they just can’t get the job done the same way. No one wants to experience a broken box throwing all of their items to the ground or a collapsed box damaging goods. This is why it is crucial to invest in quality boxes.
- Specialty Boxes:We also have specialty boxes for ore specific items like furniture, artwork, and other oddly-shaped objects. From super long boxes to tiny jewelry boxes, we have a box for everything!
- Packing Peanuts:Packing peanuts are a great material to have on hand for packing more fragile items. They can be used to reduce the amount of friction and movement inside of a box, which can help prevent breakage.
- Bubble-Wrap:Bubble wrap is another essential item for packing as items can be wrapped up for optimal safety. Plates, mugs, statuettes, and other breakables can be wrapped snuggly to avoid otherwise jarring shipping and moving.
- Tape:Like boxes, you’re going to need packing tape to get anywhere. Packing tape can be used for much more than just sealing boxes. Packing tape can also be used to secure bubble wrap and seal items that may spill.
- Tape Guns:A tape gun is a great item to have on hand that, while optional, will streamline your packing. Tape guns can cut packing time in half, so you won’t have to fumble with lost tape ends or reach for scissors while trying to hold the tape straight.
- Mailing Tubes:Mailing tubes are long, cardboard tubes that can be used to send and protect large printed items like posters or blueprints.
- Padded Envelopes:We also have padded envelopes in our stock. With sizes for many different objects like discs, video games, books, or jewelry, we have an envelope for almost anything.
- Custom Boxes:Struggling to find the right-sized box? We can create custom-shaped boxes for just about any object, big or small. Just bring it in and we’ll help you pack it up!
Packing Hacks For Easy Moving
If you’re moving and need help with packing, we can do that. However, there are some things you’ll likely want to pack on your own. Here are some of our favorite packing hacks to help with your move:
- Take pictures of your electronic setups, especially the back of your TV. This way, you can reassemble them with ease in your new space.
- You can string jewelry or cables through a paper towel roll, which helps keep them from tangling while also making the most of your packing space.
- Secure your liquids and otherwise messy items with plastic wrap by uncapping them, placing a small piece of cling film over the opening, and putting the cap back on. This will help prevent leaks.
- You can reuse old egg containers to pack jewelry or other small items to avoid tangles and damage. Necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, and more can be placed into the egg holders individually, keeping them separate.
- Pack special or oddly-shaped items first in case you need extra time to figure out where to put them or how to pack them. Items such as large TVs, oil paintings, wedding dresses, and others may need to be packed with extra care using specialized materials.
Who Is Capital Postal?
According to the New York Times, “Capital Postal is the first-ever shipping and mailbox center started and franchised by a black woman. The company is a standout mainly due to its commitment to building an excellent end-to-end user experience for all Americans.” Capital Postal has customer service at its core, and our team strives to bring that to each and every customer interaction. Our goal is to help people and companies find the right services they need in just one place, streamlining the process. Based in Long Beach, CA, we are now taking our company nationwide with a full franchise. We believe in hard work, perseverance, and fulfilling services.
Have A Question? Let’s Talk.
At Capital Postal, we pride ourselves on high-quality customer satisfaction. With years of customer service and industry experience, Let Capital Postal be your one-stop-shop for packing, shipping, mailing, and more. If you have any questions or concerns, we would love to hear from you! Simply give us a call at 562.337.8284 or email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!