Tips on Shipping in Holiday's Season
Capital Postal Courier Service
- With COVID-19 surging across the country, holidays are being spent away from family.This year, shipping packages to your loved ones is the best way to go.
- The deadline to get your packages to its U.S destination by Christmas was Dec. 15th for ground shipments via UPS, Fedex and US Postal Service, so please make sure you look into speedy delivery option such as: Express Overnight, Priority Mail (2-3 shipping turn around time).
- If you are sending items yourself, please remember to pack your gifts with care-cushioning such as bubble wrap can help keep items from moving around in the box.If you have any issues with packaging Capital Postal is here to help you.
- If you don’t have bubble wrap, please use those air bags that you probably got in your last Amazon or other delivery, or even balled up wrapping paper and newspaper.
- If your item come in a box, place it in a larger, more durable box and fill the void with the airbags or wrapping paper/newspaper. Wrap glass items separately, using bubble wrap inside and outside each item.Please try not to reuse boxes-they weaken in the shipping process.
- Please make sure you correctly spell the names, address on the package and, of course, include a return address. Just to make sure, place an extra address label with the delivery and return addresses inside the package as well.
- Shipping stores and services such as Capital Postal can do the work for you. Just bring what you wish to ship and we can package and send it on its way.We also carry a selection of cushioning material, boxes, envelopes, tape and other packaging supplies.
- This holiday season, the easiest way to ship a gift is by ordering online and having it sent directly to your recipient. Always look to see the shipping options, so you can choose the best option for your shipping needs.
- Just remember to check the website carefully so you understand the delivery date.Ordering sooner is better if you want your gift to recieved by Dec. 25th in this year of unprecedent online shopping.
Have A Question About USPS Post Office Mailing and Shipping?
Call 562.337.8284 to ask specific questions about a USPS shipment. Not in a hurry? Click on the Contact Us to send us a message.